Our social lives are increasingly digital, but real-world connections have never been more important.
You have moved to a new city a year ago. In your last home you danced flamenco, and you often consider taking it up again. But you don’t know where to go. One day you find there is a flamenco group just a short drive away, and you never knew. You think of the fun you have missed out on. Had you known a year ago that these events were happening you’d have joined.
If only there were an app where you could share your interests , see a personalised social calendar, where information is reliable, relevant, trustworthy, and that respects and prioritises your privacy.
Now there is….
Find friends through interests, and interests through friends.
- You can find all of the events happening in your community, anywhere in the world.
- Connect with other people in your community.
- Control your privacy, with ease, by only revealing yourself to communities you trust.
- You can find a host that you can trust when traveling to a festival; and you invite someone for coffee when planning a trip.
- Find teachers, bands, DJs, artists, organisers, thought leaders, and other creators.